Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm in KL!!!

Yeah!!! I'm in KL right now, in the hotel room, surfing net...

Why am I here??? oh... dear is doing US visa at embassy over here, so, since the car still got extra space, since we are unable to follow dear to US, KL is not a bad idea too... hahaha... what an easy-satisfied woman I am huh...

We??? yes... is WE... me and the boy. Of course I will bring him along. So, he gotto 'ponteng' from the class for 2 days... I'm sure he won't mind that lo.... hahaha... and now... he is sleeping beside me... at this hour???? Ya... he just had some cough syrup, I think that made him felt drowsy, so, he sleep lo.... and prepared himself for the afternoon journey......

And for dear, he has gone out to the embassy for the interview. Hope he can successfully get his visa. I heard it's not that easy le. And you have to pay RM500 for the visa fee first then you can book for a date for the interview, and the most important thing is ~~~ it's NOT refundable!!! Meaning, if you are not qualified for the visa, your RM500 is GONE!!! And if you want to apply again, please pay another RM500 for it and try your luck again!!!! what a snoobish American I think they are... So 'yaya papaya'... And the whole interview process will take about 2 hrs, but, actually, most of the time spend on security checking, the actual interview with the officer will only take about 10minutes. Don't you think the American are thinking too big of themselves???? Anyway, I really hope dear will get his visa done smoothly. He is going to fly off this Sunday, the flight, accomodation and other things has been arranged, if he can't get it, then he will be having 'Big Head' liao.... So, what I can do now is, pray hard, and wait for the good news around noon time!!!

Dear, Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment